of rendering online services by Port Lotniczy Gdańsk Sp. z o.o. in Gdańsk via the www.airport.gdansk.pl website (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Service’).
Basic rules of using the Service
1. The Service is owned by Port Lotniczy Gdańsk Sp. z o.o. (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Owner’ or ‘Service Provider’).
2. The Service may be used by any person (hereinafter referred to as the ‘User’ or ‘Users’) who accepts these Regulations (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Regulations’).
3. The Owner shall not be liable towards any third parties for any materials published in the Service by its Users.
4. Additional services may be rendered within the Service (paid or free), which shall be described on the www.airport.gdansk.pl website. The Owner shall not be liable for any advertisements published in the Service.
Representations of the User
Any person who gives his/her e-mail address in the Service via the available form represents that:
a) the given e-mail address does not belong to another person; and
b) he/she gives consent to receiving commercial information via electronic media (including in particular e-mail or Gadu-Gadu messenger) for the purpose of Article 2(2) of the Act of 18 July 2002 on rendering e-services (Journal of Laws No. 144, Item 1204).
Amendments to the Regulations made by the Service Provider
The Service Provider reserves the right to make amendments to the Regulations, for convenience and without prior notice to the User, of any planned changes. Users shall be informed of the changes in the Regulations by their being published on the www.airport.gdansk.pl website and by e-mailing the relevant notice to the address of the User, if the User has provided an e-mail address to the Service Provider. Continued use of the Service by the User after receiving a notice of changes to the Regulations shall be deemed to be the approval of the new Regulations. If the User discontinues to use the Service after receiving a notice of changes, this shall be deemed to be a refusal to accept the amended Regulations and thus the resignation from the use of the Services rendered thereunder.
Types and scope of Services rendered via electronic media
Port Lotniczy Gdańsk Sp. z o.o. (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Service Provider’) renders the following services (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Services’) to Users:
a) searching for air connections;
b) searching for road carriers;
c) providing information about the Airport as well as other information on the www.airport.gdansk.pl website;
d) giving responses to questions asked by Users via the contact form available on the User’s website at www.airport.gdansk.pl/contact/contact-form; and
e) sending a free newsletter to Users concerned.
Terms and conditions of rendering e-services
1. The technical requirements necessary for compatibility with the IT system used by the Service Provider are as follows:
a) using a device that is Internet connectible, in particular a computer or a tablet;
b) an Internet connection;
c) using a website browser that makes it possible to display websites on a monitor; and
d) with regard to the Services described in § 4(d)-(e) – having an e-mail address.
2. Users are not allowed to share any illegal content.
Terms and conditions of initiating an e-services contract
1. The Service contract is initiated:
a) with regard to the Services described in § 4(a), (b), and (c) – when the User starts to use the Service;
b) with regard to the Service described in § 4(d) of the Regulations – when the User sends an enquiry via the contact form available at www.airport.gdansk.pl/contact/contact-form; and
c) with regard to the Service described in § 4(e) of the Regulations – when the User subscribes to a newsletter via the form available at http://www.airport.gdansk.pl/contact/newsletter-form.
A contract is always effected for an indefinite term.
2. Each Party may terminate the service contract with immediate effect. Such a notice of the termination of the contract may be given in particular by e-mail.
1. Users may file complaints about the Services rendered by the Service Provider. Complaints are handled by the Service Provider.
2. A correctly submitted complaint includes at least the following data:
a) the name and the e-mail address of the User who files the complaint;
b) an indication of the subject of the complaint; and
c) a description of the complaint.
3. Users may file complaints via the contact form available at www.airport.gdansk.pl/contact/contact-form.
4. Complaints that are filed as described above and handled according to the Provisions hereof shall not be subject to any further or repeated examining.
Information on the Service Provider
1. To fulfil the obligation under Article 5(1) of the Act on e-services, the Service Provider submits to the Users the following identification data of the Service Provider: Port Lotniczy Gdańsk Sp. z o.o., KRS No. 0000075422, ul. Słowackiego 200, 80-298 Gdańsk, NIP: 5220010256, REGON: 01036572200000.
2. The e-mail address of the Service Provider for the purpose of Article 2(1) of the Act on e-services is the contact form available on the website of the Service Provider at www.airport.gdansk.pl/contact/contact-form.
3. In accordance with Article 18(3) of the Act on e-services, the Service Provider informs and the User acknowledges that with regard to the Service described in § 4(d) of the Regulations of e-services, the e-mail address of the User constitutes the data that must be shared by the User; otherwise, the Service Provider shall refuse to render the Service under Article 22(1) of the Act.
4. While fulfilling the obligation mentioned in Article 6(1) of the Act on e-services, the Service Provider informs Users that the following hazards may result from the use of e-services, regardless of any precautions taken by the Service Provider:
a) infecting the IT system of the User with malware (in particular viruses, Trojans, and bugs);
b) phishing, which involves sending messages to the Users by third parties where they introduce themselves as the Service Provider to gain information on the User; and
c) breaching security used by the Service Provider to gain information on a User by third parties.
Personal data processing
1. The User gives consent to processing his/her personal data on the terms and conditions set forth in the Act on personal data protection and the Act on e-services for the purpose indicated in section 4 below.
2. The administrator of data is Port Lotniczy Gdańsk Sp. z o.o. in Gdańsk, ul Słowackiego 200, 80-298 Gdańsk.
3. The Service Provider may process the personal data of Users necessary for initiating, developing, changing, and terminating the legal relationship, including:
1) the User’s name;
2) the PESEL personal identification number or, if the number has not been given, a passport, identity card or other identity document number;
3) a permanent address;
4) a mailing address, if different from the one mentioned in section 3;
5) data used to verify the e-signature of the User;
6) an e-mail address of the User;
7) other data necessary due to the properties of the rendered service or the method of its accounting; and
8) operational data mentioned in Article 18(5) of the Act on e-services.
4. Personal data of Users are collected to enable the Service Provider to render the offered Services. The data shall not be made available to any third parties save for any situations provided for in the applicable rules of law. In particular, the Service Provider may share data with state authorities as necessary for their procedures according to Article 18(6) of the Act on e-services.
5. The User may access and revise his/her data. To gain access to one’s data, the User should contact the Service Provider via the contact form available on the Service Provider’s website at www.airport.gdansk.pl/contact/contact-form.
6. Giving personal data by the User is voluntary.
7. The Service Provider uses the technical means that prevent access to and modification of e-mailed personal data by unauthorised persons as required under personal data protection regulations.
1. Any and all disputes that may arise out of the use by Users of the Services rendered hereunder shall be resolved by a common court, competent for the registered office of the Service Provider.
2. These Regulations shall come into effect when published on the www.airport.gdansk.pl website.