The landing charge is payable for each landing of an aircraft at an aerodrome. This charge also includes a take-off charge.
The landing charge is payable for each landing of an aircraft at an aerodrome. This charge also includes a take-off charge:
For aircraft with a maximum take-off weight (MTOW) of more than 2 metric tonnes the landing charge is payable per each commenced tonne of the MTOW, irrespective of flight type, and is as follows:
In respect of helicopters the charge is reduced by 50%.
Departing passenger charge
The departing passenger charge is payable per each departing passenger.
The departing passenger charge is payable per each departing passenger: 48,00 PLN.
The following are exempt from the charge:
1. The parking charge is payable for the parking of aircraft in the area of the aerodrome designated for this purpose.
1. Uniform check-in system including:
2. Luggage system including:
3. Drinking water deliverance and sewage disposal installation.
4. Apron for de-icing the airplanes.
5. Airport information system for departures and luggage reception.
6. 5 jet bridges.
Airport Gdansk does not charge for using infrastructure listed above, excluding only 6th point. Airport Gdansk directly charges carriers who use jet bridges. More information you can get in Airport Gdansk office or by clicking on this link.
A price list for additional services at Gdańsk Lech Walesa Airport
1. Removal of contaminations from aerodrome surfaces
If you need more information, use the contact form.