Procurement of the baggage system with EDSInvestment status: finished / Investment value: 47.793.000,00 zł
After clearance at check-in desks, the baggage is transported with a trolley system to the sorting plant, where, after security controls and sorting, it is dispatched on trolleys to the apron and to appropriate planes.
The system should provide the security control of registered baggage, including of oversized baggage, radiometric control, customs control, automatic sorting of registered baggage cleared at 20 desks and an oversized baggage desk as well as the safe removal of baggage considered to be hazardous.
The following shall be integral parts of the system:
- a conveyor baggage transport system;
- a baggage sorting system;
- a scanning system for oversized baggage control;
- radiometric gates;customs clearance and security
- control desks;
- a set for safe removal of cargos considered to be hazardous;
- an integrated system of scales for 20 desks and single scales for oversized baggage;
- 2 trolley scales for 2 handling agents; and
- scanning equipment for manual control.