A high standard of service is provided for members of the "frequent flyer" programme and other selected passengers in the Executive Lounge. Gdańsk airport also makes this facility available to other individual guests.
The pastel colouring of this modern interior, with air-conditioning, comfortable leather seats, lockers, a pleasant and professional service, a well-stocked bar and Polish and foreign press all helps passengers to relax in a peaceful and pleasant atmosphere. Drinks and delicious food can be consumed while watching TV, videos or DVDs - all in a perfect, home cinema, audio surround system.
1. Priority Pass card holders with accompanying guests.
2. Wexas membership card holders with accompanying guests.
3. Airport Angel card holders with accompanying guests.
4. Holders of HON Circle membership cards with accompanying guests – on Star Alliance carrier flights.
5. Holders of Star Alliance Gold cards and Pandonium SAS cards, with one accompanying guest – on Star Alliance carrier flights.
6. LOT, Lufthansa and SAS Business Class travellers, without an accompanying guest.
7. Passengers holding a LOT invitation to the Executive Lounge for LOT flights.
8. Passengers who signed relevant agreements with the Executive Lounge operator (i.e. Port Lotniczy Gdańsk Sp. z o.o.)
Please note, that according to Miles and More Star Alliance rules, holders of Silver Cards are not allowed to enter Executive Lounge at SAS, Lufthansa and LOT flights.