City Terminal is intended for both international tourists and Tri-City habitants. Check-in luggage, called commonly “check-inem” will be located in previously mentioned place, working as tourists office and organizing “small gastronomy”, operating by catering agency from Rębiechowo airport.
Right now, together with the Airport in City Terminal will be: Sushi Bar – gastronomy, IT point-Tourists Information and GDN Airport Services-check-in. There are still some decisions that have to be made, concerning creating of future Terminal activity procedures, to be compatible with common law.
The City Terminal provides you with following facilities:
- SALES OF THE FLIGHT TICKETS FOR ALL THE AIRLINES
- Check-in 24 (twenty four) hours prior to travel and on the day of departure:
- 4 hours before the scheduled departure for the Wizzair and Norwegian passengers travelling with the registered baggage
- 3 hour before departure for the Wizzair and Norwegian passengers travelling without the registered baggage
- Complex service for the business
- Car rental
- Sales of travel insurance for your stay abroad (insurance company Signal Iduna)
City Terminal opening hours
Attention! The City Terminal will be closed on June 13-14th.
Airport Ticket Office:
- Monday - Friday: 9AM - 5PM
- Saturday: 10AM - 2PM
- Sunday: closed
Check-in: Monday - Sunday: 9AM - 5PM
Tourist Information: Monday-Sunday: 8:30AM - 5:30PM
Airport Ticket Office
Tel. +48 58 526 88 00, +48 58 526 88 03
Fax: +48 58 526 88 01
Check-in +48 58 526 88 04
City Terminal has been honoured with European Medal